Monday, February 2, 2009

Lots of Catching Up!

I have had to make several posts of new pics, because I got SO far behind. Carson has changed so much. He will be 6 mo. old in a week and a half. He loves to "sing" in the car while we listen to the radio, blow spit bubbles and make his kissy face. He is still really layed back. So far, he loves every kind of baby food that we've tried ( no surprise :) One of my favorite things is to hear his little laugh. He can get so tickled. We are working on sitting up,but he is still pretty wobbley.

Webb and I thank God everyday for such a healthy, happy baby. It is hard to even remember how life was before he came along.









3 comments:

Josh and LB said...

oh my word...the picture of Carson without his shirt in his jeans HAS to be blown up! So stinkin' cute! He is so chubby and is getting so big! Love it!

Noah's Mommy said...

What a heartbreaker! His eyes are amazing. The ladies won't be able to look away! He is so crazy cute, and I LOVE all the rolls. They will go away so fast. Enjoy!

The Holman Family said...

He is so cute!!!