First time eating the biter biscuitsI am a day late with his 7mo. post. I was waiting until we went to the doctor today, so I had his stats. We just now had his official 6 mo. check up, because we have been having problems with ear infections and couldn't get his shots until now. He is doing great, except he still has some infection and fluid in his ears. Today we are starting the fourth antibiotic. He weighed 24 lbs. 3oz. and is 28 in. long!!! Today he started saying "dada"! He has been jabbering for a while, but today he was actually looking at Webb when he said it! Webb is so excited. I'm still waiting to hear "mama". He is sitting up really well and can roll all over the place, but not crawling yet. I just can't believe how much he is changing and starting to look like such a big boy. It has gone by so fast!





1 comment:
He is getting so big, I can't believe I haven't even seen him in person yet. B loved those biscuits they were a lifesaver many times. Miss your sweet face.
Post a Comment