Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Mother's Day!!!





Today was such a special day. I feel truly blessed to have Carson. I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I have a love for him that is just unexplainable. We had a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends.
Since becoming a mom, I have :
*gained a whole new respect for my mom(and all moms) :)
* been peed on more than I could imagine
*sang songs over and over and over
*been so silly, just to get a laugh or smile
*carried more in my purse (and diaper bag) than I ever thought imaginable
*gotten used to having stains on my shirt
*never been early to anything!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in the blogging world!








3 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

I love your post! The pictures are absolutely adorable. You two are just beautiful!

Riley Kai said...

You have the best perspective on life! I love it! Glad you had a great 1st Mothers Day! Rex ha staken a job in Dallas, so we are going to be moving. We need to all get together before we leave!

themac's said...

Such cute pictures of you two!