well you and Reyna are at the pool a lot huh...so fun! I told her that ya can't get better than pool days. I have spent my summer time at the pool too and I am loving it! Carson is getting so big and cuter every time I see a picture.
Webb and I have been married since June 11, 2005. We were so excited to become parents on August 11, 2008. Our son Carson is so precious to us. He has already brought so much joy to our lives. We are so thankful for the blessings that God has given us.
1 comment:
well you and Reyna are at the pool a lot huh...so fun! I told her that ya can't get better than pool days. I have spent my summer time at the pool too and I am loving it! Carson is getting so big and cuter every time I see a picture.
Post a Comment