Thursday, December 10, 2009

Catching up

I feel like I have fallen so far behind! The weeks have been flying by! Carson is now on the move!!! He started walking about a week and a half ago. It is just the cutest thing to watch him toddle around. In the past couple of weeks he has started walking, climbing, and drinking out of a straw instead of his sippy cup.... all of which has been a big deal around our house! Usually he wants to cuddle with something soft at bedtime, but this time he needed his football.....daddy loved it!

Look at me go!!!


Finally has some teeth:)


Love those big blue eyes!



Daddy and Carson before church


Shouting at the tv





My nephew Jack at the Grace Museum


Exploring




Daddy was showing him all of the fun stuff in the ambulance




This was one of his favorites at the Grace









2 comments:

Riley Kai said...

SOOO CUTE! I can't believe how much he has grown! He is starting to look a little like Wyatt! Funny:-) Hope you all are enjoying the Holiday season with your sweet little man!

Josh and LB said...

I can't believe Carson is already walking...I am sure you are having fun chasing him around! :-) He sure is a cutie-pie! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!