Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Carson has now been sleeping in his big boy bed for a week! This has been such an exciting transition, but also a little sad. Webb even said that he was a little emotional when he was taking apart his crib. It made his room look so different. This was the big step that totally took us out of the baby stage. We have been so blessed with a very easy going and happy child. I was so worried about him sleeping in his bed, but he has done great! I did order this foam bumper that goes under the sheet. It is awesome! I would definitely recommend it. http://www.gobedbug.com/ I have to admit, the first night, I woke up about six times, and Caron slept like a baby :)








As if you couldn't tell , HE LOVES HIS BED !!!!!



No comments: