Wednesday, July 9, 2008

44 Days To Go!!!!!!

Well, hopefully 44 days or less. I am really hoping that little Carson does not decide to delay his arrival. Needless to say our excitement is building. I can't believe that I will soon be holding our son in my arms instead of my tummy. In a way it feels like I have been pregnant forever, but really the months and weeks have just been flying by. I can feel myself entering into the nesting stage. I am organizing and cleaning out stuff like crazy! Webb has been busy putting together some of the baby items that we have been given ( highchair, swing, etc.). I am so blessed to have such a handy man around the house. By the way, Webb has just been amazing throughout the entire pregnancy( I knew he would be).His sweet notes and little pieces of chocolate that he brings me, would just make my day. I have to keep apologizing for some of my crazy moods. He has also learned that early mornings and late nights are not the best times for me. This has been the most amazing experience for us and we continue to thank God daily.

3 comments:

themac's said...

Yea!!! We can't wait to meet our little nephew.

Riley Kai said...

Life only gets better from here! We can't wait to meet the little guy!...and I'm not suprised Webb is being so great already, ya'll are going to be GREAT parents!

robyn said...

Get ready early!! I thought I had plenty of time left and Luke was 3 weeks early. I did, however, clean out and re-organize the entire pantry the day before he was born, haha, so I know how you feel!!