Well, I went to the doctor today and the visits are
definitely starting to get a little more exciting. I am not
dilated yet, but hopefully soon we will see some progress. I go back to Dr.
Tadvick Friday and I am waiting to hear when my appointment is to go to Dr.
Mayberry for a sonogram. Dr.
Tadvick is wanting to get a better idea of how big Carson is getting. It does make me a little nervous because he was estimating that he would be 7.5 - 8 at delivery, now he is thinking more like 8.5 or more. I am thinking Carson may take after his daddy.
2 comments:
Yeah! Keep us updated! I still have something for the little guy that I need to get over to ya'll! Enjoy this time to yourself, go on a date with Webb, and sleep! Praying for the 3 of you!
Okay, so I am anxiously awaiting for this baby Carson! I know you are ready to have him! 8.5lbs....Wow! Bles you Kristi! I am praying for you and the baby. Love you!
Post a Comment