Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweet Carson



I can't even put into words just how amazing it is to be a mom. I find myself thanking God over and over for this precious gift. Webb and I feel extremely blessed to have such a perfectly healthy baby. There have been a couple of nights where we are so tired that I just don't know if we can hold our eyes open any longer. We have to stop and remember that God gave us this child and he will provide us with strength to care for him. Thankfully I am feeling more like myself again, which is making things much easier. Webb is an incredible dad and husband. I am realizing now more than ever that we make a pretty good team, as husband and wife, and as parents.

1 comment:

The Pooles said...

He is so beautiful, I can't wait to see him. It just gets more fun from here. Love you guys,
shellye