All is going really well with us. We are trying to enjoy every moment before Webb starts back to school. Really this next week he starts back with all of the coaching stuff. He is usually pretty ready to go back by this time of the summer, because he loves his job and he misses it. This weekend Webb is working a boys Chrysalis. It is a spiritual retreat for boys age 16-20. Webb is always so obedient to let the Lord use him in different ways. He is involved in several different ministies. It is such a blessing to be married to a Godly man. Please keep him and the teenage boys in your prayers. I know that God is going to move in big ways this weekend. Webb always says " I just sit back and let God do his thing". I love how he can be so simple and to the point. I can't wait to hear all of the amazing, life changing stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment