Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby Shower Time!!!

Last weekend I had a baby shower at my friend Rebekah's house. My sister-in-law, cousins, aunt, and friends from church hosted the shower.I had such a fun time! It was great to get to see everyone.The shower was jungle theme, keeping in line with Carson's nursery. He got so many precious things. I told Webb that he is already getting spoiled and he's not even here yet. Carson's sweet grandmas. This will be Martha's second grandson.
My mom and I pose for a quick pic. This will be grandbaby #3 for her.
Here I am with all of the sweet hostesses.
My friend from high school, Lynette.
Aunt Darla made the most adorable(and delicious) jungle cupcakes.
Chatting with my friends the Burks. ( also its a really good shot of my big belly).

1 comment:

Riley Kai said...

Oh my goodness, you look sooo cute! We have a gift for Mr.Carson, let me know when would be a good time to get it to ya! Hope your feeling good and resting up!!!!