Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 Months Old!







Well I can hardly believe that three months have gone by. He has already changed so much. He is getting to be a little butterball. Carson really has a sweet personality. He is SO smiley ( most of the time :) I can tell that he is more layed back like Webb, which is great. He is just kind of "go with the flow". I love to take him everywhere I go. He is my little buddy. I have to add one thing - Mary, who keeps him, calls him "Mc Dreamy" because of his big blue eyes and long eye lashes. Yeah, I'm thinking that one day we will have lots of little girls calling our house!






4 comments:

themac's said...

Awwww....I am so proud of you for getting his "3 month" post on here on his "day"! What a dedicated blogger you are!
My little nephew sure is a sweetie and getting SO big!

Josh and LB said...

SO CUTE! Enough said! :-)

Riley Kai said...

He just gets cuter every time I see him! Enjoy this time when his personality really starts to show! (and Rex said Riley's noy going to be allowed to call boys, but I'm hoping he will make an exception for Carson!)

The Pooles said...

Oh my stars, how cute is he I love the one where he is sitting with his head resting on his arm.