Friday, November 28, 2008

What a wonderful Thanksgiving

Webb, our nephew Jack and Carson
Webb and Jack


Aunt Elizabeth and Carson Maddie and Carson. She is such a little momma.

My aunt Sandra, cousin Jordan, and Carson


We were so thankful to get to be with lots of family this Thanksgiving. We were with my side of the family on Thanksgiving and then with Webb's the day after. As for the day after Thanksgiving, well it was out with the pumpkins and in with the tree and LOTS of other decor. Webb raked leaves ( so nice of him) and Carson watched me put lights on the tree. He loved it. For a little while I held him while I put ornaments up, so he could see everything, but that eventually got a little tough. Here are a few pics from the past couple of days. I definately did not get everyone's pic at my mom's house( there were about 22 people). I just got a few pics here and there of fam holding Carson.


1 comment:

Josh and LB said...

Hey! I am lovin' that new picture of you guys! You look fantastic! Love you girl!