Sunday, November 30, 2008

Little Man Is Rolling Over!

I heard Carson this morning at about 3 am, so I went to check on him, and yes he was on his tummy. We have reached another milestone. I knew he was getting close to rolling over. He loves to get on his side. I figured it would be a little while longer for him, since he is a so chunky, but I was wrong. He is now holding his head up really well ( just a tiny bit wobbly). If we lay him back while holding him, he leans forward trying to sit up. The same thing in his car seat. He tries to sit up to play with his toys. Of course he has not mastered sitting up yet, but he really wants to. Our baby is growing SO fast! Before we know it, he'll be crawling!

No comments: