
Today we took Carson to the doctor for his two month check-up and shots. I was so surprised to see his weight. He is such a little butterball. He is 22 1/2 in. long. Dr. Tuegel said he thinks he will be a pretty big guy. Well, I am glad to have gotten the first set of shots out of the way. I knew it would be hard to see my baby in pain, and it was. I took this picture when we got home. After the shots and tylenol, he was fast asleep.

Webb took this picture this weekend. There is nothing sweeter than cuddling with your baby.
4 comments:
What a sweetie...before long he will be bigger than his cousin! Won't that be fun?!?
I think he favors Kristi in that last pic:)
Precious! That's my favorite thing in the world - getting to cuddle with my baby. Do it as much as possible. He'll grow so fast.
Lovin' these pictures! He is precious!
Post a Comment