Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carson in his crib

Now I really feel like Carson is growing up so fast. Last night was the first night that he slept in his crib. I was going to wait until the weekend, but he really couldn't go another night in the bassinette. He was hitting and kicking the sides, and I was a little worried that maybe he is too heavy for it now(there is a weight limit of 15 lbs.) . He really did great. He woke up at about 3 am needing to be changed and then decided to " talk" for a little while. I just went back to bed and listened to him. He finally fell asleep. I thought that he would cry every time his pacifier fell out, but really he could care less because he would rather suck on his hands. For the most part it went really well. I think I didn't sleep as well, but I kind of figured that would be the case.

* Sorry, no pics. The flash would have definately woke him up :)

2 comments:

Riley Kai said...

Great job! I know it's hard, but you did what was best...and sounds like Carson doesn't mind much!

themac's said...

What a big boy he is becoming...you will get used to his sleeping in the other room and EVENTUALLY YOU will go back to sleeping through the night too!!
:-)