Chrisy, what a doll your little miracle is! God has truely blessed your family. I am so happy for you. Enjoy every moment because time will fly, believe me. I look back now and get so emotional thinking about how big my baby is now. I love him so much and he will always be my baby!!!! Luv ya, De Colores
Webb and I have been married since June 11, 2005. We were so excited to become parents on August 11, 2008. Our son Carson is so precious to us. He has already brought so much joy to our lives. We are so thankful for the blessings that God has given us.
4 comments:
What a sweet little pea!
Chrisy, what a doll your little miracle is! God has truely blessed your family. I am so happy for you.
Enjoy every moment because time will fly, believe me. I look back now and get so emotional thinking about how big my baby is now. I love him so much and he will always be my baby!!!!
Luv ya, De Colores
Steph :)
oh my gosh...he might be the cutest little peapod I have ever seen! Adorable!
What adorable pictures! He is such a sweetie. I LOVE your new background and header. They are cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment