Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bath Time


Look at that belly!!! Our little guy is starting to get chunky. I just love this picture because his hair ( that he has so much of) is all crazy. Bath time is just the cutest. He just looks so sweet when we wrap him all up in his hooded towel. Everyday is so much fun with him. He has his moments of getting fussy, but overall he is a wonderful baby. On October 11th he will be 2 months old. I can' t believe it! I guess time flies when you're having fun ( and a little sleep deprived).

2 comments:

themac's said...

What a sweet picture! He is one handsome little guy!

Noah's Mommy said...

AHHHH! He is so cute! Don't you wish you could just let him go naked all the time? Or am I the only one? Babies are so cute in their b-day suit.